(Stress Urinary Incontinence)
About the Vesair®
Bladder Control Procedure
About The VESICAL
The Vesair Bladder Control procedure is a novel non-surgical treatment alternative for unexpected bladder leaks known as Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI). The Vesair Balloon behaves like a “cushion” in the bladder during moments of increased abdominal pressure. The Vesair Balloon absorbs sudden pressure changes within the bladder, reducing or eliminating urine leakage.
Without the Balloon
With the Balloon
• The balloon is inserted into the natural opening of the bladder called the urethra. The need for any pain medication before or after the procedure is rarely required.
• You can resume your normal daily activities immediately following the procedure.
• There are no restrictions or limitations to your lifestyle following the Vesair Bladder Control procedure.
• The balloon is removed under direct visualization through a protective tube using forceps. A new balloon is inserted through the same protective tube. The Vesair Balloon is not a permanent implant and is intended to be replaced.
• You are able to resume your normal daily activities after the Vesair Balloon has been exchanged.
A deflated balloon is delivered
into the bladder through a
Forceps inserted into the
bladder through a protective tube
grasp the balloon.
The balloon is inflated with air,
released, and the protective
tube is removed.
Forceps deflate the balloon.
The forceps and deflated balloon are removed, and a new balloon is inserted.
Thank you for your interest in the VESICAL Clinical Trial.
(Vesair® Continued Access Trial)